We recently sent a survey out to our subscribers about what questions you would like us to answer in our upcoming eBook we’re working on. We got a fantastic response which we will be covering extensively in our upcoming publication.
But what we didn’t tell you is that we’re also going to be holding a FREE webinar Tuesday, December 16th at 11 a.m. CST where we’re going to answer most of the questions we got, and we’ll be covering the material we’re including in the eBook.
However, two of your questions seemed to stand out, so we created our first ever video blog post to answer them here.
- How to share content without giving away your intellectual property to customers and competitors
- What are the best formats for content marketing today
Enjoy, and please let us know in the comments section what you think of the video, and what you’d like us to cover in future episodes.
Resources mentioned in the video:
- Sign up for webinar
- YouTility by Jay Baer
- Copywriting 101 by Copyblogger
- Rainmaker Systems (hosted marketing-oriented pre-designed WordPress sites by the folks at Copyblogger.com)
- Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion by Robert Cialdini
- Content Marketing Institute
- Six Pixels of Separation, Mitch Joel’s blog
- 60 Second Marketer, Jamie Turner;s blog
- The Bikini Concept by Sean D’Souza at Psychotactics