It’s nineteen days before the end of 2014, and before we break for the holidays it’s time to think about what you’re going to do in 2015.
When you start planning your 2015 marketing strategy, we think there are a few questions you should ask yourself as you decide what role content will play.
In our second video blog post, we specifically address 7 questions you should ponder before committing your plan to writing.
Resources from this video
- Michael Brenner, Content Marketing is a Strategic Solution to a Strategic Problem
- Bryan and Jeffrey Eisenberg, Buyer Legends
- Mark Schaefer, Content Shock
- Digital Relevance, the Content Promotion Manifesto
- Marketing Sherpa, How Infochimps Grew It’s Database 94% in One Year (Post about Amanda McGuckin Hager’s experience at Infochimps)
- Emprende.us: How to Create a Lead Machine for your Startup (Another post about the Infochimps case study)